The decision to start a blog was an easy part, since it’s apparently common knowledge that “blogging is essential for your career“. Picking an awesome name for a blog was not so hard either, since I don’t do mediocre in any way, shape or form. It’s writing the first post that was the hardest part. However, since my New Year’s resolution was to take more risks, it is time to finally get out of my comfort zone.
I have been in my current position for almost two years. Considering how bright I am and how fast I grasp new concepts, I am no longer challenged. To add to that, I lost direction. Thus, I am starting to feel that I have stopped growing both in terms of my career and in terms of capitalizing on the unlimited potential of my beautiful mind.
The purpose of this blog:
- To help me explore and develop in as many directions as possible.
- To discover new challenges for myself.
- To maintain confidence in my aptitude and my motivation to succeed.
- To stay focused on my career and be prepared to take the next step.
- To build credibility of my personal brand and earn an opportunity for the next step.
- To establish a network of people who recognize my potential, believe in me, and support me in my quest for excellence.
My blog promise:
- I will maintain this blog fully professional and keep 99% of my exuberant personality on my personal blog and dating profile.
- I will not annoy my followers with frequent posts. In fact, it may take me months to come up with a topic, conduct relevant research and only then write about it.
- I will stay true to myself – to my goals, my opinions, my choices. My morals and values are titanium-solid and will not be compromised under any circumstances.
All I am asking for in return is your brutally honest feedback. Don’t be shy. I thrive on feedback. I love learning. I am motivated by challenge. Please please PLEASE tell me what I should tackle next.
I am Olga Nash. Welcome to my quest for excellence.