“Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.” – Oscar Wilde
To be a good storyteller – especially if all you tell is stories about yourself – it helps to know yourself. This is where knowing your personality type is indispensable. Since I am very much of a four-dimensional person, here is how I see myself through the lens of my personality type.
- Independent decision-maker.
- Love to solve puzzles and everything complex and complicated in general.
- Never stop perfecting .
- Relentless in learning and growing.
- Effortlessly cut through the minutia to get to the core of the problem .
- Value logic and clarity above emotional connections.
- Easily misunderstood in this pursuit of logic and common sense.
- Unique not only in the fact that I represent 0.5% of population, but also in the way I think, evaluate problems, and make decisions.
- Adore structure and organization.
- Come up with the plan and stick to it.
- A child of routine, yet love change.
- Have extremely high expectations of myself and others.
- Do not accept ideas or opinions of others at face value regardless of who they are.
Find out more about the INTJ personality type