I love these short videos on Forbes. Kathryn Dill offers a whole series on how to handle yourself professionally at all times.
- how to land a job using social media – be known as a resource.
- 10 questions you should ask in an interview – what is the single largest problem facing your staff?
- how to talk about your weaknesses in an interview – what they are really looking for are your weaknesses in the workplace and how you’ve over come them.
- how to write better emails – make your message the one they don’t regret opening.
- how to follow up after an interview – adjust your follow up approach to the interviewer’s hiring process.
Make sure to share them on LinkedIn, if you find them helpful too.