Let’s practice the art of authenticity. The primary purpose of this blog is to proclaim my personal brand, in hopes of giving you at least a general idea of who I am and what it would be like to work with me.
I have a very unique personality and I often find that I see things differently. I also have an unquenchable thirst for knowledge and a passion for continual improvement. My personal brand is “the brain”. Thus, I want to share what I am learning on my journey to find excellence.
I also have purely selfish reasons for starting this blog:
- To help me explore and develop in as many directions as possible.
- To discover new challenges for myself.
- To stay focused on my career and be prepared for an opportunity.
- To build credibility for my personal brand and earn an opportunity for the next challenge.
- To establish a network of people who recognize my potential, believe in me, and support me in my quest for excellence.
- To get your candid feedback.
- To track my journey and growth over time.
My blog promise:
- I will maintain this blog fully professional and keep 99% of my exuberant personality on my personal blog.
- I will only share things that I personally find fascinating, valuable and engaging.
- I will not annoy my followers with frequent posts.
- I will stay true to myself – to my goals, my opinions, my choices. My morals and values are titanium-solid and will not be compromised under any circumstances. This blog is O-logika – the world according to Olga and my logic-driven mind.
My name is Olga Nash. Welcome to my quest for excellence. Welcome to my quest for authenticity.